Incase you didn’t already know, we’re an independent charity and without the support of our local community, we wouldn’t be here. We simply can’t run our Village Hall without our awesome volunteers. We’re a friendly and sociable bunch or all ages and backgrounds. Do as much or as little as you want – we operate a no guilt or nagging policy.
Volunteer with us
Here’s some ideas of how you can help support the Village Hall.
- Become and active trustee
- Join one of our societies
- Organising your own or helping out at an event
- Serving drinks at events
- Design leaflets and posters
- Displaying posters and leafleting
- Raising money by applying for grants
- Trades such as plumbing and electrical work
- Help keep our garden ship-shape
If you’re a local business who has some ideas on how to work with the Village Hall then please do get in touch with our secretary to find out how you can help. Being a supporter of a local community project is a great way of reaching the people of Upper Beeding, Bramber and beyond.